What are you watching?

Definitely not the only one here! I just finished the last Evangelion movie, and boy was it a lovely ride. I’m so happy to finally see the conclusion to the second anime series I’ve ever watched (first being Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, that’s how my friend decided to introduce me to the world of anime :sweat_smile:), and re-watched so many times over the years…

4 Likes

All I am going to say is :007: :007: :007: :007: :007:

:049: :049: :049: :049: :049: :049:

5 Likes

Did you check that blue and red pill website?

1 Like

No which one @GermaVinsmoke?

2 Likes

Enjoy :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Haha that’s awesome!!! I’m sure it shows you new clips the more you watch it… but I am going to stop as I don’t want it to spoil the film for me :lol:

I am super hyped for this film, but it’s a shame covid isn’t going anywhere anytime soon. I hope it goes straight to 4K Blu Ray!!

I had the trailer on loop earlier, I love that track! I think the soundtrack is going to be something special too :023:

2 Likes

Here’s the explaination for that short clip :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

When I watched the original The Matrix movie the first time my mind was completely blown. I think I watched it three or four times in a row that day!

5 Likes

Thanks @GermaVinsmoke! They’ve done a great job :003:

Me too!!! My friend lent me it and said check this film out - I had no idea what it was or what to expect - I hadn’t seen any trailers or had even heard about it.

It blew my mind, and the scene at the beginning with Trinity and the new camera technique they used (that circles around her) made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up!!!

I think films like this can be so powerful and inspiring, and it definitely influenced me and what I want to do - really can’t wait for this new one :049:

3 Likes

@AstonJ , Matrix 4 is comming. :sunglasses: :rabbit2:

2 Likes

I watched The Good Doctor recently. Freddie Highmore plays Dr. Shaun Murphy in it, who is an autistic doctor. He played this role very well.
Now I’m watching New Amsterdam. I like Ryan Eggold’s acting in this series. I knew him from The Blacklist in which he played Tom Keen.

2 Likes

I’m gonna watch Ricky Gervais’s After Life movie. Cause I recently watched his interview to Wired about answering questions searched on google.

As a side note, I remembered, that my favorite movie is Stranger Than Fiction with Will Ferrell where Will takes on a dramatic role.

2 Likes

It is :003:

I have to say I am preparing myself for disappointment tho - living up to the original is going to be really hard, and where’s Laurence Fishburne? I hope the person who looks like Morpheus in the trailer isn’t actually Morpheus because Laurence is Morpheus, just like Keanu is Neo and Carrie-Anne is Trinity. Those three were the main characters perhaps at a split of Neo 40% and the other two at 30% - so with him missing I already feel 30% disappointed :lol:

I am keeping an open mind tho - I hope it lives up to everything we hope for :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

@AstonJ , I hope too. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

never heard of that series! thanks for sharing :+1:

2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

ALL ABORD THE HYPE TRAIN :train::train::train::dash:

3 Likes

Just looking at the thumbnail I see they added more details to the facial expression.
P.S. I thought this is somehow related to the Toy Story.

2 Likes