What are you watching?

Haven’t played the game (it’s a console exclusive, right?), but The Last of Us is next on my watch-list. Though I am glad The Mandalorian season 3 has started. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think the first one is out on PC now :023:

Episode 8 felt a bit rushed. I reckon they should have made episodes vary from 1 hour to 90 minutes. The first episode could have benefited from being 90 minutes as well.

Looks like some good stuff is coming out soon:

Watched two episodes of Tiny Creatures. It was really disappointing!

2 Likes

Liked neither of them sadly. If only the quality met the budget :frowning:

1 Like

I quite liked the first two episodes of Citadel.

1 Like

Started watching ElixirConf EU Videos.

2 Likes

Haven’t seen Citadel yet but I quite liked Ghosted, but then I am huge Chris Evans fan :lol:

I actually ended up cancelling* my AppleTV sub as this year it’s been pretty rubbish! The new Ted Lasso series is good, but everything else seems a little boring, or at least not as good as their original stuff.

I’d probably use this as rating for Apple TV stuff:

1 - rubbish
2 - seems boring
3 - ok
4 - pretty good
5 - brilliant

Recents:

Silo - 2/3 - kinda boring but still watching it
The last thing he told me - 2 - was boring and glad only 7 episodes
Extrapolations - 2 - boring, lost interest after 2 episodes, might watch it as a filler
Liaison - 1 - didn’t really give it a chance but seems very boring
High Desert - 3 -seems ‘ok’
City on Fire - 4 - probably the most interesting new one this year

I’d give 4 to to:

Shrinking
The big door prize
Hello Tomorrow

The ones I’d give 5 to:

Ted Lasso
Bad Sisters
Black Bird
Slow Horses
Invasion
Foundation

Probably a load I haven’t seen!

*I got a 6 months trial with my new mobile contract so got it for another six months : )

1 Like

Wow, that is a LOT of TV shows to keep up with. :slight_smile:

Of these I think I’ve only watched one or two episodes of Foundation.

Though lately I simply do not have the time or inclination to watch much of anything - too busy with day job, learning and freelancing as a web developer and family. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I watched the movie ‘The Covenant’ in cinema recently.

1 Like

I usually watching something while eating :icon_redface:

Another movie this week, this one is great.

1 Like

Finally something good on Apple TV this year?

1 Like

Watched The Flash (2023) - IMDb in yesterday but IMHO Spiderman is better than this movie.

1 Like

Recently I opened for me Picky Blinders. I’m thrilled. Now this is one of my favorite series. Actors, costumes, music, conflicts and unexpected twists and how the main characters get out of difficult situations is incredible.

1 Like

Just started watching Everybody Loves Raymond, and enjoying it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just finished watching Silo and really enjoyed it. Haven’t read the books though, even though they have been in my nightstand for a few years :sweat_smile:.

1 Like

I just finished season 8 of Brooklyn Nine-Nine. Season 7 and 8 weren’t as good as the previous ones, but I really enjoyed binge watching it.

1 Like

Glad you liked it Hallski! I got bored of it, but might scrub through the episodes as the only thing I want to know is what’s out there! :lol:

I did the same with the last couple of series of The Walking Dead - I just wanted to know how it ended… and what a disappointment it was! I thought they would have either killed everyone off, or found a cure. But instead they want to cash in and create a Walking Dead universe. I think they may regret it as I imagine it was beginning to bore a lot of people, having gone on for so long.

Looking forward to Foundation 2 tho - I hope it’s good!

1 Like

Me too!

1 Like

So you’re actually saving time. :+1:

1 Like