What are you watching?

Just started watching One Piece. It is, surprisingly, not terrible for a live action remake.

1 Like

@AstonJ Yes, I also enjoyed ā€˜Slow Horsesā€™ on Apple TV. For me, I love the spy, CIA, FBI, intelligence agencies, and special forces genre of movies. This week Iā€™m watching ā€™ Special Ops: Lionessā€™ on Paramount+.

1 Like

The Foundation series made by Apple. The plot is pretty far from Asimovā€™s Foundation, but it is not a bad TV show.

1 Like

Just finished watching all 3 seasons of The Witcher. I am not happy that Henry Cavill is not coming back as Geralt. :frowning:

1 Like

I am currently watching season 1 of Stranger Things, and it is pretty good. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Rewatching Friends. RIP Chandler Bing. :frowning:

1 Like

Watching ā€œFool Me Onceā€ but prior to that watched ā€œLionessā€, ā€œHaloā€, ā€œPowerā€, and ā€œWhat If S2ā€. I loved all of them.

1 Like

Anyone seen Foe? I think itā€™s about AIā€¦ might be worth a watch:

Percy Jackson and the Olympians - not as good as the book, but OK for an evening after work.

1 Like

At this time, Iā€™m currently watching Star Trek - Deep Space 9 (DS9), Frasier on Paramount Plus, and Halo Season 2. Thereā€™s only one episode in season 2 of Halo.

2 Likes