What's the weather like there?

I like the weather in Kaliningrad. It is +25°C.

2 Likes

I’ll never understand what people find in this super meh cathedral. It’s fascinating for like 5 seconds, seriously. :smiley:

I challenge you: leave your rural home and live in the city until your death. See how much months – or weeks! – it will take for you to start dreaming of going back.

Cityscapes and city life is only fascinating if you don’t live in a city, trust me on that. As a guy who is dreaming of his own house close to the sea I couldn’t care less about this ugly accumulation of buildings of steel, concrete and glass. Not to mention the awful air and noise pollution that are literally shortening the average lifespan of the city denizens.

2 Likes

Raining again, I can’t stand it anymore…

3 Likes

Well, you’re the Rainer, stop doing that! :wink:

3 Likes

never heard this joke before :roll_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Haha makes sense :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

We’ve now gotten more rain in my area here in the past few months (high plains, deserty) then we’ve gotten in the past near 20 years, it’s crazy! Not as hot as normal either, only getting up to the high 90’s on average, occasionally to the lower 100’s, but at least it’s not reaching 140+ like it normally does! The humidity is… interesting, but I kind of like it, lol. My sinuses hate the plants that are going crazy into the air though… >.>

1 Like

please delete this comment if it’s outside the topic, thanks.

note to self: you happen to live in southeast asia (my hunch), where there’s common pattern of changing weather (i.e. hot to rainy season in *ber months), one should not soak the rain. most of my family members here and neighborhoods in our area caught fever/flu. some had back problems and gradually had tonsilitis, high temperature around forehead and nape. some caught drizzle, some rain while coming home. could be me freaking out :frowning_face:

2 Likes

First snow came early this year

3 Likes

Looks very pretty Rainer… but you can keep it there :cold_face: :lol:

1 Like

sun-knee

1 Like

Toronto, Canada. It’s raining a few drops here and there but mostly just cloudy. The weather forecast is acting all serious with thunderstorm icon but having spent substantial time in South Asia, I know not to worry. At all.

2 Likes

From yesterday’s walk:

2 Likes

Ah, one of the places i wish to live. sigh its only imagination :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s beautiful in here. Winters though… :cold_face: but I grew up with 40 degree Celsius summers so the cold hits me slightly harder.

2 Likes

34°C, time for some paddling

1 Like

First snow, homeoffice view

Not riding bicycle to office today :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Aha based on this picture and the previous one I can assert that, yep, Earth keep spinning.

assert_earth_rotation_success :: ok :white_check_mark:

:joy:

Anyway nice view! We’re waiting for the snow too here in France. But only got rain and grey skies.

1 Like

Looks very pretty! We had some snow here last night as well, but it’s all gone today - thank goodness! :lol:

This is what I woke up to. Not as cold as it looks though.

2 Likes