What are you watching?

Hi,
I am current watching The Boys Season 1, it’s pretty good…

1 Like

What were the ages again? I think they were meant to be under 18/21? (Though the actors are clearly older than that - or maybe just young people these days look older than they actually are :rofl:)

I enjoyed The Boys!

If you like that, you might also like Banshee (same actor)

1 Like

Well that’s one of the problems: people 25-35 playing teens. I don’t know, it just makes me immediately dislike a movie / series. :frowning:

Hasn’t this always been the thing tho Dimi? I used to wonder why in Grease they all used to go on about being in school when to me none of the actors look like they were the age of someone in School! (Maybe part of this was down to what ‘schools’ are in US vs UK)

I still think The 100 is worth checking out :smiley:

Well we all some bias. :man_shrugging:

I do value your recommendations a lot though. When I find myself calm enough to actually wonder what to watch I’ll go through them first. :heart:

1 Like

:orange_heart::blush:

Marvels Agents of SHIELD is still one of my favourites - you have to watch that if you haven’t already :sunglasses:

American Gods is also great - especially for us - it’s about the old gods vs the new gods (tech/media etc :laughing:)

Looks like season 3 is just starting too: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAt54G8x8NA

Also while stuff that’s on Amazon Prime, Preacher has been great as well:

Into the Badlands has also bee brilliant!

OMG I watch too much tele! (Though in my defence I usually only watch stuff while eating, haha!)

1 Like

I heard that it’s good several times now, so I watched it today. Liked id too :slight_smile:

After work usually I’m exercising while watching Netflix, started Umbrella Academy last week. Just saw the first episode, quite special, like it so far.

1 Like

…wishing Hannibal season 4 :neutral_face:

1 Like

Thinking about watching Dark(TV-series). Currently watching Altered Carbon

2 Likes

I just started watching season 3 of “Killing Eve” last night. First episode was pretty good.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: What dev-related stuff have you been up to?

Watching Doc Martin :slight_smile:

1 Like

Binge watching Big Bang Theory

We are watching a lot of “Luksusfælden” (Luxury Trap) and “Løvens Hule” (Shark Tank) :sweat_smile:

I’ve also started rewatching Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. :mechanical_arm:

1 Like

Wandavision is pretty good…

I don’t appreciate the references to the older cinema. I seriously couldn’t care less about some old director’s nostalgia and this style has been a big turn-off to me.

But some people tried to convince me that “it gets better after”. What’s your take, @AstonJ? “Pretty good” doesn’t mean anything. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Firefly Lane was pretty good, I binged the entire season in a day.

1 Like

I was unconvinced as well to begin with, so started watching it out of not having anything else to watch… and I like it :joy:

I don’t want to spoil it for you but…

Spoiler

Vision is dead, and so it appears Wanda has created a fantasy world where she’s brought him back… but…

That’s all I’m gonna say! :rofl:

Yep, I was aware of the spoiler, not to worry. I am one of these people that very rarely mind them. :slight_smile:

Well, not to hijack the thread so I’ll just say this and stop – the idea of the show seems kind of all over the place and the advertisement material is not to my liking so far. Which means I might watch it during a vacation with my wife in several months. :smiley:

1 Like

A little cheesy but I’m watching Firefly lane with my girlfriend hahah

1 Like