Programming Phoenix Liveview B2.0 - P27 - lack of answers

In this - and subsequent - “Give it a try” sections, it would be very useful to have the answers, both to confirm whether we got it right and to assist if/when we get stuck

2 Likes

Great question! For now, we don’t have the answers ready to go. But we’d love to see readers posting their solutions and chatting about challenges here on DevTalk :rocket:

1 Like

I agree wholeheartedly that it would be really helpful for answers to be available for the “Give it a Try” exercises.

@SophieDeBenedetto, if we wanted to start a collection of answers, where would be the best place to (or tagging mechanism for) doing that on this platform?

1 Like

@AstonJ if readers wanted to start an Answers page here for Programming Phoenix Liveview what would be the best place and way to do that?

2 Likes

I agree this would be awesome - and kind of relates to another suggestion I opened (have all terminal commands saved as an .exs file per chapter: Suggestion: .exs scripts for all CLI commands per chapter in source code .zip).

Maybe just a topic here on DevTalks per chapter would be nice - there’s 13 chapters, so it’d be quite a few posts… but the answers of each chapter should definitely exist on their own forum IMO.

When I have figured out mine for chapter 3, I’m happy to share it. Without any other answers/discussion I got stuck, and had to open a question topic on it :sweat_smile:.