How fast is your internet connection?

The obligatory speed test thread :smiley:

Check here: https://www.speedtest.net

When complete, click on the share link and copy and paste the image into a post…

1 Like

Here’s mine:

3 Likes

Mine:

That’s typical for the country I live…

4 Likes

Screenshot:

6 Likes

I don’t get good internet where I live, only had up to 2mb on landline until last year! So this might not look great but I will take it :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I have stable 100/100 (always 90+) Mbps fiber internet:

4 Likes

Mine on Comcast 350Mb tier.

3 Likes

Mine is above :slight_smile: I know…

2 Likes

Often very unstable, but pain in the ass to switch.

1 Like

Literally… It is as well :joy:

1 Like

I have a 500/50 connection, which I was able to test with full speed until Friday night, though then my ISP rolled out a known to be buggy software and therefore individual devices are capped at ~30 to ~50 in download.

(PS: a bug fix for that software has been released by the manufacturer of the router about a year ago, 2 weeks after releasing the buggy version, my ISPs first level support declines to know about the problem, the ISPs support forums are full of user experiences that received the update in an earlier badge :frowning: Currently no solution in sight, except for waiting for the bugfixed version beeing rolled out)

1 Like

Here is mine:

Used to live in the old town where there were no available lines, so I had to stick with a 15/1.5 internet connection. You can imagine how happy I was to move out there, being someone who works remotely.

2 Likes

this is the mid-range internet package around here.

2 Likes

Waaaaat kind of witchcraft is that, Dimi? Are you sitting underwater connected to a transatlantic fiber?

2 Likes

Happy with that :smiley:

2 Likes

I might be. :laughing: But apparently Bulgaria and Romania are close to some pretty important internet backbone, not sure.

Ever since I have this ISP I came to understand how slow most websites are.

3 Likes

I just got my connection upgraded yesterday from a 100/10 to 300/60. I think the cheap Ethernet connector I’m using for my laptop is only 100Mbit, which is why I’m only getting 92 Mbps. Using the testing tool in my Google Wifi, it clocks out at 321 Mbps.

2 Likes

Bildschirmfoto 2020-06-12 um 20.49.17
This is about the best I can currently get in my area. I feel the upload speed is just right at the edge for when I want to stream or screenshare.

2 Likes

I was feeling sorry for myself then saw @Ondrejj’s!

Are you using a mobile connection or is that landline/fibre?

Are you sure you didn’t photoshop it :joy:

2 Likes

Hey, there’s an actual link to the speed test report! :yum:

2 Likes