How fast is your internet connection?

Haha I’m just pulling your leg :see_no_evil:

1 Like

2 Likes

From Chile :smiley:

3 Likes

Happily this connection is really inexpensive though Seoul isn’t a cheap place generally.

3 Likes

Correct

2 Likes

Comparing numbers just the bandwidth number is not that informative. I’m curious about the cost in your country and whether your ISP imposes monthly caps on data. I’m paying $4.66 per month for my home broadband connection with unlimited data.

Here in Ukraine it used to be common to have data caps of 1-4 GB per month for some of the first broadband subscriptions but that was 10 years ago. I hear that in some places in the US people still have to deal with such nonsense to this day.

3 Likes

My gigabit net is unlimited and guarantees low pings to most of Europe – but obviously can’t guarantee anything for the rest of the world.

4 Likes

No caps with my supplier - though they do have a ‘fair use’ policy (I’ve never been capped as far as I know).

I pay about £38 a month and that includes the fastest available fibre in my area (up to 80mbps) line rental, local telephone calls (up to one hour, then you have to hang up and redial or they charge you at their ‘normal’ rates).

3 Likes

No caps. I’m paying ~$34 per month. :expressionless:

2 Likes

Here is mine:

With no caps on download or upload. And I pay $18 per month.
It’s not very fast, but it works.

2 Likes

Wow!
And that zero ping. My cousins and brothers would love to have that kind of connection for playing Pubg.

2 Likes

Remember that it’s zero ping to the testing server. It might not be zero ping to everything else. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Yes, you’re right!

2 Likes

Yep, true. No ISP is immune to slow routers along the way to the desired location.

3 Likes

I am also on gigabits… it’s the first fiber offer where I live. It could go higher, but’s it’s enough for me.

I feel sorry for @Ondrejj

5 Likes

Who doesn’t. I do it myself :sunglasses:

3 Likes

This is mine:

3 Likes