How do you keep fit and healthy?

Shame you and @Carter don’t live near each other you could be running partners :laughing:

I’ve actually just ordered some new hiking socks as I only have some suitable for the summer atm. One of my neighbours wants to try the hikes up around here as he’s not familiar with them. I’ve never actually been up there in the cold/wet weather (could be a bit dangerous!) but might give it a go this year because I doubt I will be returning to the gym any time soon.

Sugar is the devil! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

I think the New York Times have a 7 minute workout that has some grounding in science (Ben Greenfield mentions it in his book). How are you getting on? :smiley:

That’s a good way to check up on elderly family members, more people should do that - as long as they’re not tempted to go in for a cuppa :rofl:

Our gym re-opened but with restricted opening times, not health-suite (so no sauna) and you had to book a one hour slot. Too much bother for me! I don’t think I want to go to a sweaty public place right now anyway tbh, a breathing ground for germs at the best of times let alone with covid around. Hopefully I can get a makeshift gym set up here next year.

4 Likes