Where do you work?

I am a Developer Advocate for Mobile API Security at Approov:

I mainly work in creating and maintaining the Approov quickstart integrations for each backend language and sometimes also do some work on the Android side. I also create and maintain some demos to show how the Mobile App Attestation from Approov works and/or how it can be easily integrated in a mobile app to lock it down to the API server.

NOTE: Feel free to tell me where I can improve the code in the linked repos, because by working in so many languages doesn’t make me the master of any :wink:

I also create some blog posts about mobile API security, were some are a Approov related but a fair amount of them are just educational in terms of Mobile API security.

NOTE: If you would like to see a blog post from me for a specific Mobile API Security topic, not covered yet, then please feel free to ask for it :slight_smile:

The move into the Mobile API security space was a natural move for me, because I started to be interested in API security when I was working as an API developer at one of the leading companies for Mobile Apps in the UK. The company was NN4M and I was working in the APIs for mobile apps of Selfridges, Mothercare, Debenhams and others.

If you are interested in working in Mobile API Security then please send me a private message so that we can talk further.

3 Likes