What is your best front-end tool?

My Favorite tool is figma, It helps a lot in designing .

3 Likes

Corresponding tweet for this thread:

Share link for this tweet.

2 Likes

If you like Figma @XSukhpreet , check out sketch.com (and for those into Elixir, they use Elixir as well! :D) it’s definitely one of favourites when it comes to app design :+1:

2 Likes

Sketch is only available for macOS. At least, Figma is available for everyone.

2 Likes

Yeah this is a big big big thing, lol.

3 Likes

Free + Browser = :heart:

3 Likes

Is Figma free? I thought you had to pay for it?

But yeah, it’s definitely a really good example of what you can do with WASM :smiley:

3 Likes

Chrome and VSCode

3 Likes

My favourite tools for front end development is Angular.js

2 Likes

Vue.js 3 with Composition API ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

2 Likes

does liveview count? as much as i’d love vue/nuxt, feels like im joggling lots of stuffs learning. ill prolly stick to liveview since i have no complex ui requirements.

4 Likes

I like Liveview and Clean Css and Js in Web. And Jetpack Compose in Android development.

2 Likes

React and Bootstrap are my favorite.
Thanks

1 Like

I need to learn Figma one of these days. Any recommended tutorial videos? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t have personal preferences or opinions, but I can provide information on popular front-end development tools that are widely used and considered valuable by many developers. The choice of the “best” front-end tool depends on your specific project requirements and personal preferences. Here are a few widely used front-end tools:

1. Text Editors / Integrated Development Environments (IDEs):
  • Visual Studio Code: A highly popular and extensible code editor developed by Microsoft.
  • Sublime Text: A lightweight, fast, and highly customizable text editor.
  • WebStorm: An IDE specifically designed for web development, with great JavaScript and TypeScript support.
  1. Version Control:
  • Git: The most commonly used version control system, and platforms like GitHub, GitLab, and Bitbucket for hosting repositories.
  1. Package Managers:
  • npm (Node Package Manager): Used for managing JavaScript dependencies in Node.js projects.
  • Yarn: Another popular package manager for JavaScript projects.
  1. JavaScript Frameworks and Libraries:
  • React: A JavaScript library for building user interfaces, developed by Facebook.
  • Angular: A comprehensive front-end framework by Google for building dynamic web applications.
  • Vue.js: A progressive JavaScript framework for building user interfaces.
1 Like