What are you watching?

Ah yes, love Black Mirror myself. You might want to check out their mockumentary Death to 2020, I have not seen it myself yet.

3 Likes

Currently watching 12 Monkeys the TV series.

2 Likes

Some good films coming this year:

00:00 The Boss Baby 2 Family Business
02:30 Top Gun 2 Maverick
04:48 No Time to Die
07:22 The Falcon and The Winter Soldier
09:12 Tom and Jerry
11:40 Minions 2 The Rise of Gru
12:22 Loki
15:10 Raya And The Last Dragon
17:11 Fast and Furious 9
17:41 Black Adam
18:43 What if
20:45 Morbius
23:26 Free guy
26:00 WandaVision
27:27 Rumble
29:15 Dune
32:21 Justice League Snyder Cut
34:51 Wrong Turn
37:07 Nobody
40:00 Black Widow
41:40 Chaos Walking
44:01 We Can Be Heroes
46:45 The Batman
49:10 Ghostbusters 3 Afterlife
51:39 Jungle Cruise
53:38 Outside the Wire
54:47 Peter Rabbit 2: The Runaway
57:05 The King’s Man
59:26 The Addams Family 2
01:00:20 Halloween Kills
01:00:59 The Suicide Squad 2

3 Likes

“Sonic the Hedgehog” is an extremely underrated movie! It’s very light-hearted and focused. Me and my wife loved every minute of it.

Maybe I am getting old and grumpy but when I’ve read the basic idea of this series I am having a huge amount of trouble taking it seriously due to the supposed age of the characters… It just breaks the suspense of disbelief for me. :expressionless:

2 Likes

Hi,
I am current watching The Boys Season 1, it’s pretty good…

2 Likes

What were the ages again? I think they were meant to be under 18/21? (Though the actors are clearly older than that - or maybe just young people these days look older than they actually are :rofl:)

I enjoyed The Boys!

If you like that, you might also like Banshee (same actor)

2 Likes

Well that’s one of the problems: people 25-35 playing teens. I don’t know, it just makes me immediately dislike a movie / series. :frowning:

1 Like

Hasn’t this always been the thing tho Dimi? I used to wonder why in Grease they all used to go on about being in school when to me none of the actors look like they were the age of someone in School! (Maybe part of this was down to what ‘schools’ are in US vs UK)

I still think The 100 is worth checking out :smiley:

2 Likes

Well we all some bias. :man_shrugging:

I do value your recommendations a lot though. When I find myself calm enough to actually wonder what to watch I’ll go through them first. :heart:

2 Likes

:orange_heart::blush:

Marvels Agents of SHIELD is still one of my favourites - you have to watch that if you haven’t already :sunglasses:

American Gods is also great - especially for us - it’s about the old gods vs the new gods (tech/media etc :laughing:)

Looks like season 3 is just starting too: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAt54G8x8NA

Also while stuff that’s on Amazon Prime, Preacher has been great as well:

Into the Badlands has also bee brilliant!

OMG I watch too much tele! (Though in my defence I usually only watch stuff while eating, haha!)

2 Likes

I heard that it’s good several times now, so I watched it today. Liked id too :slight_smile:

After work usually I’m exercising while watching Netflix, started Umbrella Academy last week. Just saw the first episode, quite special, like it so far.

2 Likes

…wishing Hannibal season 4 :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Thinking about watching Dark(TV-series). Currently watching Altered Carbon

4 Likes

I just started watching season 3 of “Killing Eve” last night. First episode was pretty good.

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: What dev-related stuff have you been up to?

Watching Doc Martin :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Binge watching Big Bang Theory

2 Likes

We are watching a lot of “Luksusfælden” (Luxury Trap) and “Løvens Hule” (Shark Tank) :sweat_smile:

I’ve also started rewatching Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. :mechanical_arm:

2 Likes

Wandavision is pretty good…

1 Like

I don’t appreciate the references to the older cinema. I seriously couldn’t care less about some old director’s nostalgia and this style has been a big turn-off to me.

But some people tried to convince me that “it gets better after”. What’s your take, @AstonJ? “Pretty good” doesn’t mean anything. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes