Today we are very excited to launch Wasmer 3.0, following three months of work since our first alpha.
So, what’s new in Wasmer?
wasmeris now able to run WAPM packages directly via
- Better API and memory management
- We have simplified the way engines work. Now, only one engine is needed (although the engine might use different artifacts to load/store code)
- Zero-copy deserialization of artifacts
- Support for creating native executables for any platform
- Enable multi-value in singlepass compiler
- WASI improvements
Read in full here:
This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.