Vale is the fast, safe, and easy programming language. It uses single ownership with constraint references for memory safety without garbage collection, and an emphasis on modern, readable syntax.
- Statically Typed with type inference.
- Ownership, move semantics, and deterministic destruction.
- Memory Safe, using constraint and weak references.
- Regions for zero-cost references.
- Inline References for optimization.
- Generics, including virtual generics.
- Interface Constructors
- Universal Function Call Syntax
- Polymorphic Lambdas
- Mutable and Immutable Objects
- Patterns: Destructuring, Parameters, Extractors
- Shortcalling Syntax
- Vale is approaching version 0.1, see the Roadmap for what’s next!
This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our automated news source trackers.