Survey on Refactorings for Elixir

Hello guys!

Perhaps some of you have already seen this invitation on other channels in the Elixir community or even responded to our survey. However, we are looking to expand the number of developers reached by our investigation, so we need to invite developers on various channels in the community.

After the research that we conducted on code smells/anti-patterns for Elixir, which was partially incorporated into the official Elixir documentation, my Ph.D. advisor and I are investigating refactoring strategies for Elixir and cataloging them. For this reason, we need your help to identify which refactorings are most frequently performed in your Elixir systems and which ones bring positive impacts on the maintainability, comprehensibility, and evolution of your Elixir code.

If you are interested in the quality of your code, could you please help us by answering this survey on refactorings? (it should take 20 minutes)

[Survey link] https://lucasvegi.github.io/Elixir-Refactorings/

Thank you!

banner-tweet

1 Like

I would like to thank the great number of devs who have already participated in our survey. For those who have NOT yet participated and are interested, we will collect responses until April 3rd at 11:59 PM (UTC-3).

1 Like