Scratchblox, please play and share your thoughts!

Welcome, fellow game enthusiasts! Allow me to introduce Scratchblox, a delightful blend of Old Roblox charm and Scratch creativity. Step into a world where nostalgia reigns supreme as you combat Old Roblox Zombies through the soothing rhythm of clicking. This game offers a serene journey into the past.

I warmly invite you to experience Scratchblox and share your thoughts with me. Your feedback is invaluable as I strive to create an immersive and enjoyable experience for all. Take your time, explore every nook and cranny, and let me know what you think. Together, let’s relive the magic of Old Roblox in a whole new light.

We eagerly await your insights and suggestions!

Play here > https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/1008635562/

I have no idea about Roblox, but this game is rather too simple? It’s like you press right all the time and spam by clicking left mouse in a single place. Even if you miss one from time to time you would not die as long as you have points by killing other zombies. I never did that, but I guess that would be terrible easy to write a bot doing that and getting high score without any problem.

How about losing 1/2 of all points (rounded up on half)? Of course it would not help with bots, but it would definitely prevent such tactic for normal players. Another alternative may be adding a cooldown which is long enough to prevent winning by clicking in one place only, so even writing bots would not be so easy?

If people would complain that it’s too difficult then there could be lots of potential stuff to help them not losing points like a shield icon appearing in random place as a reward for killing x number of zombies in a row or something like that.

What do you think about it?

It might be simple but still quite challenging :lol: