My game Don't Forget, a story & exploration game inspired by dementia, is now wishlistable on steam!

Watch the trailer here:

More info available on our steam page here: Don't Forget on Steam

Don’t Forget is a 3D singleplayer story and exploration game inspired by dementia. Recollect your memories by looking for clues and playing brain-stimulating minigames whilst battling the effects of your dementia. Piece together the story and don’t forget…

Your head feels light and you wake up in a vaguely familiar place

You wake up in a vaguely familiar place with only a journal at your side. You don’t know how you got here but maybe retracing your steps will help? Your journal is an anchor in guiding you through several spaces filled with fragments of your past.

Recover your memories

In order to understand what is happening to you and why, you need to explore three areas linked to your past and fill your journal with recovered memories by playing brain games.

You feel like you lost a part of yourself

Battle the effects of your illness and beware of its implications. As your journey continues, your perception of reality gets increasingly distorted. Dementia is not something you can control and this will be reflected the longer you linger in both the narrative and gameplay.

Meet the team

This game was made by a team of 6 students for the final group projects course in the bachelor Digital Arts and Entertainment at Hogeschool West-Vlaanderen in Belgium, during the course of 11 weeks.

Don’t Forget to wishlist our game here: Don't Forget on Steam

1 Like

Congrats! How did you make it? What software/tools did you use?

Hi Aston! The game is made in Unity and mainly used Photoshop, Autodesk Maya and Autodesk Substance Painter for the art! The game is created 11 weeks at our school.

1 Like

That’s awesome @AtlantiaKing, congratulations :023:

Why not blog or write about your experience? I am sure there will be lots of people interested in hearing how you did it :smiley:

Thanks for the idea! We’ve had the idea in the group as well so we’re looking into it! :slight_smile:

This is cool and amazing. I can’t even imagine myself building a game. I don’t have design skills.