iPad Pro as a main working device?

I am personally expecting to see a M1 speed-bump as it seems to be what they do with all their A-chips… but like you said, 2nd gen has to be better, right!? :smiley:

1 Like

Realistically I don’t expect the 2nd gen to be faster. I expect them to fix problems – if they had uncovered such with cooling, components sitting at each other interfering (like many iPad Pros: when Bluetooth is on, your WiFi will occasionally stutter _hard) or any build / motherboard problems in general.

But as I said, not in a rush anyway.

1 Like

I think we need a 2nd Gen M-chip Predications & Expectations Thread Dimi :joy:

1 Like

A few weeks ago my new iPad M1 arrived, but I watched a few videos on YouTube compares doing tasks in both MacBook and iPad, and it seems pretty clear the iPad is a good device, but Apple put a limitation on it.

It was possible to use your iPad with a few limitations, and you need to use a remote machine to do your hard work.

And I had a good experience with Apple Pencil 2 gen.

I decide to use my iPad as a complement to manage my study, take my notes, manage my agenda and many other things. It is a better fit to use the iPad with the pencil.

2 Likes

for us in Brazil it very close to 30k BRL

2 Likes

For I can tell and following a bunch of rumors, the 2nd xM’s version will put more cores because getting grow with memory ram is thought though, and we will continue seeing with maximum 16GB ram.

2 Likes

That’s be interesting Herminio - more cores sounds pretty cool to me! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: Anyone else disappointed that the M1 iPad Pro can’t run macOS?