Has anyone managed to get a next gen console?

I’ve been trying to get a PS5 for ages!! I’m on Amazon’s waiting list but haven’t heard anything from them.

It’s the first PlayStation since the PS2 that’s I’ve not pre-ordered… wish I had now!

3 Likes

Corresponding tweet for this thread:

Share link for this tweet.

I wanted to get one, but then I thought about it, and I realized that I’m just as happy with my nintendo switch (I really love mario games, sadly they’re not available on any other platform :frowning:)

I might get the ps5 controller though to play Rocket League on my PC :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I wanted to get a PS5 for my wife but decided against it because that also meant buying a TV with HDR10 and a few other goodies. Funnily enough, we can afford it financially – even Samsung’s expensive but excellent QLED TVs – but we literally don’t have the physical space where to put the TV! :smiley:

So after some apartment rearrangement, we might get to it.

On the other hand, she started getting more and more serious about a [new] career and only plays the occasional mobile game so maybe we’ll just buy the PS5 when we land a huge discount either on it or the TV.

I wish I was less stressed to actually be able to sit and play our current PS4 Pro without feeling guilty but alas, so far it’s not happening. So we ended up just not needing the PS5 – for the time being.

2 Likes