Good-natured humour thread

Cos we could all do with a smile every now and again - especially in these testing times :blush:

1 Like

I don’t know why but this cracked me up :laughing:

Bless her!

1 Like

Corresponding tweet for this thread:

https://twitter.com/dev_talk/status/1349865894822998016

Share link for this tweet.

This made me laugh
 I was very interesting and funny to watch her wrap her head around it. This is why I never watch these types of things on TV.

Aww bless her! I used to get my geography mixed up when I was younger too (it’s also possible she may be dyslexic). Additionally, things like lactose intolerance and the neurotransmitter-blocking effects of gluten can impact cognitive clarity and function too.

Btw re the clip I posted, I sent it to someone and they said they don’t understand why the producers would pair a straight woman and gay man on a date, they’ve not seen the show before and I hadn’t thought how it might appear to someone who hasn’t! But that wasn’t an actual date, it was just the chill-out area people hang out before their actual dates (though on reflection I wonder if the producers omitted that fact and led her up the garden path a bit!!)

Any “Scenes from a hat” video from “Whose Line Is It Anyway?” on YouTube is great, they’re all having a great time and they always make me laugh.

1 Like