Get 50% off these PragProg books during our Think Again Sale

Think Again 50% Off Sale »

The theme of this sale is new perspectives on familiar topics.

Enter coupon code ThinkAgain2021 at checkout to save 50% on any of the following titles.

Offer not valid for previous purchases. Sale Runs May 11, 2021 to May 21, 2021.

Intuitive Python
Develop your intuition for practical Python patterns as you use new modules and tools to write clean, efficient, and correct Python code.

Programming Machine Learning
A zero-to-hero machine learning tutorial for software developers, from simple programs to deep learning.

Software Design X-Rays
Novel techniques to prioritize technical debt and uncover organizational issues in large-scale codebases.

The Ray Tracer Challenge
Challenge yourself and code a photorealistic 3D renderer from scratch, test-first, with shadows, reflections, and support for a half-dozen graphics primitives.

A Common-Sense Guide to Data Structures and Algorithms, Second Edition
Big O notation can make your code faster by orders of magnitude. Get the hands-on info you need to master data structures and algorithms for your daily work.

Forge Your Future with Open Source
A comprehensive guide to how and why to contribute to free and open source software projects.

Testing Elixir
Write tests for your Elixir applications, including unit and integration tests for OTP-based modules, asynchronous code, Ecto-based modules, and Phoenix projects.

Concurrent Data Processing in Elixir
Leverage concurrency by using OTP, GenStage, Flow, and Broadway to build high-performance applications and data processing pipelines.

This sale is the last in our Spring series, so take advantage while the 50% discount is in effect. After that, you can always use “devtalk.com” to save 35%.

2 Likes

Corresponding tweet for this thread:

Share link for this tweet.

I have read Testing Elixir and am reading both A Common Sense Guide to Data Structure and Algorithms and Concurrent Data Processing in Elixir (Both have remarkably similar and beautiful cover designs).

All three are really good, especially the Concurrent Data Processing in Elixir. I will be referencing the Algorithm book in Programming Crystal Book club and after that books ends, I intend to start one on Concurrent Data Processing with Elixir. It’s awesome that these books are on sale!

3 Likes

My brain always loves those sales, but my wallet is starting to hate them :grimacing::money_with_wings:

3 Likes