Forbidden Commands to Speed Up macOS

Forbidden Commands to Speed Up macOS.
First, ask yourself, would you like to undo a decade of security protections painstakingly created by Apple, protecting your Mac from malware, spyware, and ransomware? What if these so-called protections prevented the normal and speedy usage of your Mac? See exhibits: [A, B, C, D, E, F] Is that a

This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our automated news source trackers.

Corresponding tweet for this thread:

Share link for this tweet.

If they weren’t able to be miss-used I would like the protections they offer :smirk:

1 Like

You know, I’d suspect you’d be fine. When over 99.99% of Macs have these security features turned on, what are the odds that a bad actor is going to take the time to target the 0.01% that don’t?

You’d be like that one kid at school whose crazy parents didn’t have him vaccinated – as long as everyone else is still properly immunized, there’s just not going to be anything out there nasty for him to catch.

I’d like to know just how much faster this makes your Mac, though. I’m not going to strip security out of my machine just off of some guy’s general impressions.

1 Like

With my luck Id be that 0.01% that gets caught out !!

Try it and let us know :crazy_face:

1 Like