- “You’ll notice that in all of the examples so far, we’ve created lists that only contain numbers” - this is incorrect, one of the first examples is a list of strings.
- use them effective → effectively
- but we’ll stick to ascii - should be all caps, ASCII. Also in the next sentence, haskell should be capitalized.
- This words, but it’s tedious → This works
- calling double 3 is higher precedence - should be timesTwo (multiple times in this paragraph).
- it relies on a implicit rules - delete “a”.
- in difference circumstances → different
- with an uppercase letter is a type constructors → constructor
- we might deviate from the pattern from time to time if we doing so - if doing so (though the original is formally correct)
- the intiial setup → initial
Thanks for catching those! I’ll be sure to get them addressed in the next update!
Don’t worry about the specific meaning of the error text