Do you have any (non-dev) hobbies?

Just arrived: Addtion to me fleet :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Saw this and thought of you Rainer! :lol:

Got a new loco :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I’m watching :eyes: a lot of movies :movie_camera:, TV series :tv: and anime :art: from Asia :earth_asia: especially Japan :jp:. Total watch time is terribly hard to estimate, but it’s definitely much over 1 year. :smiling_imp:

Those are my top :top: tags from anime:

65% 	Comedy 	
38% 	Romance 	
37% 	Action 	
35% 	Fantasy

The first two tags for me are are same in movies and TV series and the third would be horror I guess. :scream:

Comedies are definitely a huge help when trying to chill after hearing a lot of bad news every day, but nothing is better than finishing of viewing the entire TV serie at morning :sunrise: of course “by accident” :crossed_fingers: :joy:

2 Likes

I like to cook and try new recipes regularly.

2 Likes

I’ve been learning to draw cartoons - on and off for about 10 years. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Nice! You’ll have to share a few of your favourites :smiley:

2 Likes

I started to learn (self-taught) playing the guitar a few weeks ago, still having much finger pain, but it is worth it. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Steamdeck here, it’s awesome, highly recommended. I… may be doing more programming on it then gaming but it is the sole reason why I’ve actually been able to play games at all with a little one around now!

2 Likes

Some more airplane things :stuck_out_tongue:

I built this one out of an old japanese kit during the last 3 years, finally last week I could do the maiden flight :partying_face:

1 Like