DevMixes - I Want Your Playlist!

Hey Friends! :wave:

I’m in the process of launching a new project called DevMixes. In a nutshell, it’s a site that’ll feature a growing collection of playlists curated by developers for developers.

I’m looking for some contributors who would be interested in sharing their playlists with with me. I have some already, but would like to step outside my primary network and represent a wider spectrum of developers (different backgrounds, programming languages, communities, etc).

If you are interested, simply comment (or message me) with a link to one of your playlists. Be sure to also include a link to your personal site, github, or twitter (wherever you want to people go if they’d like to learn more about you), if it isn’t on your profile.

Important Note: All submitted playlists need to be on Spotify, created by you, and less than 4 hours long, ideally, 1-3 hours. Any genre is fine, as long as it is something you enjoy and think others would also enjoy coding along too.

I’ll do my best to follow up with everyone and let you know if your mix will be part of the initial launch (aiming mid-to-late Feb), future update, etc.

Thanks in advance!

2 Likes

Corresponding tweet for this thread:

https://twitter.com/dev_talk/status/1357423693488656384

Share link for this tweet.

I don’t have Spotify but this a cool album:

And I’m not sure if it’d count, but when I have doing any lengthy coding sessions I usually tune in to bassdrive.com - it definitely gives me wings :laughing:

2 Likes

Nice I’ll check it out! I haven’t heard of bassdrive before, but that also looks rad and is something I’ll give a listen to soon. :+1:

1 Like