Craft GraphQL APIs in Elixir with Absinthe: Colocating Sources and Errata

I would like to recommend moving the downloadable sources and errata to Github in order to colocate this information and allow contributions, filing, and fixing bugs from the community. Thus, I was thinking one could do the following:

1. create a single repository for the book
  2. create a Github project for each chapter’s errata
  3. allow users to clone and/or download a zip file of the repository

Hi Conrad,

We just switched to DevTalk last year, but I’ll pass along your suggestion. I know there are many people who would at least like to manage errata on Github. All of our books currently use DevTalk for errata, reader forums, reviews, and other interactions with readers. The code for our books is available for download from the Pragmatic Bookshelf website. Just scroll down to the Resources section on that page. Thanks for the suggestion!

Best wishes,
Margaret

@Margaret Thanks for getting back to me and I appreciate it. The nice thing is that Github has support for discussions too and it can be found here. Thus, one can triage the incoming errata using Github projects, code download, as well as discussions in a single location. Just a few things to take a look at in your research to streamline the overall process.