Verse: a language for the metaverse
- Social interaction in a shared real-time 3D simulation
- An open economy with rules but no corporate overlord
- A creation platform open to all programmers, artists, and designers, not a walled garden
- Much more than a collection of separately compiled, statically- linked apps: everyone’s code and content must interoperate dynamically, with live updates of running code
- Pervasive open standards. Not just Unreal, but any other game/simulation engine e.g. Unity.
Read in full here:
This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.