What are the 'best' apps around right now?

Following are my favorites;

• Netflix
    I use the web app, because I primarily use Linux (Ubuntu) and they don’t have an official app for Linux.

• YouTube
    Often the web app on my computer, rarely the android app.

• Whatsapp

• Twitter

• Facebook Messenger
    Now used rarely.

• Uber

• Careem
    It was a competitor to Uber until recently. In 2019 Uber acquired Careem for 3.1 billion USD.

• Basecamp
    In November 2019 Jason Fried tweeted that they launched a free version of Basecamp called Basecamp Personal. Since then I use Basecamp Personal almost always.

• Pomicro
    My favorite pomodoro app.

• 7 Minutes Workout (Johnson & Johnson)
    I often open 7 Minutes workout app when I have the long break of a pomodoro cycle.

• Learning.Oreilly (Safari Books)
    Oreilly (Safari Books) offers books and video tutorials/training from Oreilly, Manning, Pragmatic Bookshlef, A List Apart, Smashing, Packt and many others. It also offers online classes by experts.

• FaceApp
    It’s my favorite photo transformation app. I (only) transform photos of my friends and family and see how they’d look like when they’re old, but I never publish those photos. :slight_smile:
    I also transform photos of celebrities and see how Faceapp guessed they’d age and how much or how well they really aged.

Besides these, I also use Gboard, Google Drive, Google Maps, Google Photos, Google Translate, Google Calendar, Google Chrome, Google Play Music, Google Play Books, Samsung Voice Recorder (for high quality sound recording), Samsung Radio.

2 Likes