Technical Blogging, Second Edition (PragProg)

Successful technical blogging is not easy but it’s also not magic. Use these techniques to attract and keep an audience of loyal, regular readers. Leverage this popularity to reach your goals and amplify your influence in your field. Get more users for your startup or project, or find an outlet to share your expertise. Maintaining a successful blog will have remarkable effects on your career or business.

Antonio Cangiano @Antonio

edited by Michael Swaine @michaelswaine

Successful technical blogging is not easy but it’s also not magic. Use these techniques to attract and keep an audience of loyal, regular readers. Leverage this popularity to reach your goals and amplify your influence in your field. Get more users for your startup or project, or find an outlet to share your expertise. Maintaining a successful blog will have remarkable effects on your career or business.

Devise a plan for your new or existing blog. Create remarkable content that ranks well in Google and is shared by readers. Beat procrastination by employing proven time-management techniques that make you an efficient and effective blogger. Promote your blog by mastering on-page and off-page SEO, as well as social media promotion, without compromising your ethics. Analyze your traffic to understand your audience and measure growth.

Create and maintain a successful technical blog that will amplify your impact, influence, and reach by following Antonio’s step-by-step plan.

“I’m in absolute awe at this amazing book, which has the best advice I’ve ever heard on the subject, with helpful “do-this” suggestions. I wish I’d read this years ago, because I had to learn the hard way. This book inspired me to write and publish more.”

–Derek Sivers, Founder, CD Baby

• Full details: Search
  • View this book’s portal and details on how to post errata and suggestions here.

Don’t forget you can get 35% off with your Devtalk discount! Just use the coupon code “devtalk.com" at checkout :+1:

3 Likes