Planck vs Preonic vs Subatomic (Keyboards)

Ah nice one Law - that’s a great price on the Atreus! Thanks also for the additional info about the other configurator tools.

I am leaning towards to the Planck, as I think I would prefer the Subatomic over the Preonic and am guessing the Subatomic will be my second MK - I think I may be getting into a bit of a MKB problem too! :laughing:

I am also leaning towards the Planck EZ as it’s slightly lower and has RBG lights which I think may help with the transition.

I have also seen the keycaps I want - they are due for a group-buy this week but won’t be delivered until October next year!!! :rofl: They’re also going to be over $200!!! ($110 core kit $50 forties kit and $45 geometries kit- then there’s postage and tax), That’s really insane!! But I think they will look stunning. I will post a separate thread about them :nerd:

Are you going to order the Planck EZ soon? Have you thought about getting the version from Drop? Any thoughts on how they compare? (Is the Drop version really that much taller?)

2 Likes