My new game: FEI Equestriad World Tour

FEI Equestriad World Tour

This game is mainly developed to amuse horse racing lovers. What makes this game quite engaging is the realistic depiction of horse racing events. The game also portrays the life of a jockey involved in activities like breeding and training horses, etc., quite naturally. When handling this project, our mobile game development company ensures that players enjoy the convenience of regulating the action of the jockey and horse movement. The game also allows plenty of customization options to obtain surplus amusement.

When working on this project, we deploy the best game development services. The purpose is to boost user satisfaction and implement unique ideas very smoothly. Our team observed the industry-best practices and full-proof processes to get the right result. As a leading 3D game art outsourcing company, we have also used advanced tools to bring life to every gaming scene quite amazingly. This will allow users to acquire a captivating feel when participating in various horse racing events.

Key Features

• Smooth and engaging UI
  • Realistic 3D graphics
  • Customization features
  • Solo or Multiplayer mode
  • Easy-to-understand game mechanics

Click here to experience my new game: Google Play Store

1 Like

Corresponding tweet for this thread:

Share link for this tweet.

Hello,
Hope you enjoyed playing our new game “FEI Equestriad World Tour”.
Can you please share your valuable feedback of the game, it will be highly appreciable.

I am sharing few more images here, enjoy:

I don’t know where to download, can someone guide me

Hello,
Here is the short trailer of the game. enjoying watching it.

1 Like

Hey, Congratulations on launching your new game, FEI Equestriad World Tour! It’s always exciting to see new titles in the equestrian gaming niche, as it brings a fresh perspective to sports-themed games. The focus on equestrian sports is quite unique and it seems like a fantastic way to capture the elegance and discipline of the sport. I’m curious about the gameplay mechanics and how you’ve managed to simulate the intricacies of equestrian events. Also, have you incorporated any educational elements regarding horse care or training techniques? It would be great to hear more about the development process and any challenges you faced along the way.

Looking forward to diving into the world of FEI Equestriad and experiencing the thrill of equestrian sports through your game!

1 Like

Congrats on the new game, FEI Equestriad World Tour! Exciting stuff. I’m always on the lookout for unique games. Also, ever tried exploring cash games? They’ve added an extra layer of thrill to my gaming routine.

1 Like