Is JavaScript IDE really helpful for Web Design

Hi this is Palak Sharma
I am new here and I found this community while researching about JavaScript over the internet.
Well I have completed my engineering from Computer Science & Engineering. I have good knowledge of HTML, CSS, C, C++ and Python. And I also started my job in web development field. My team leader assigned me a project where I have to make a website by using JavaScirpt but one problem is there I am not much aware about JavaScript as I was not interested in JavaScript in my college days. After two month I have to complete my project and I don’t know how to start with JavaScript, however I have start learning it from Google and YouTube as well. My team member suggest me I also need to read about JavaScript IDE’s because it can help me in Web Designing. I am confused how to start with JavaScript.
Can anyone please guide me on this.
Thanks

1 Like

Corresponding tweet for this thread:

Share link for this tweet.

1 Like

Hi Palak Sharma, welcome to the forum! :slight_smile:

If you already know Python, learning JavaScript shouldn’t be that hard.
There are plenty of paid and free learning material to master JavaScript. As you are in a hurry, I’ll suggest picking one of FreeCodeCamp’s tutorials on YouTube and watching it from start to finish on a weekend.

1 Like

Also be sure to check these:

1 Like