Have you made any new year resolutions?

That would certainly be interesting idea! I wouldn’t claim to be a functional language expert, but perhaps an expert could step in to write something like that. Or, I’d be happy to collaborate with such an expert on an article like that.

FWIW, I have several chapters dedicated to recursion - not just how it works, but also how to practice getting good at it. That’s a key concept for functional languages in particular.

1 Like

Ah nice one Jay! And I wonder if we can help find a functional programming expert to read the book and share their thoughts from a functional programming perspective with a view to the comments helping you with such a post or collaborating with you on one.

Leave it with me and I’ll look into this once our 2021 Update is done :smiley:

I too wanted to take a commitment with reading. There’s no way I’d win against laziness.

1 Like

Lots. But the tech learning based one is- I am primarily focusing on RDBMS this year. In particular Postgresql, focusing on internals and optimization techniques/patterns. As side effect learning C and some cool algorithms in the process.

Another worth mentioning would be baking. I never baked but wish to get into it this year.

1 Like

To learn EventSourcing this year :slight_smile:

1 Like