Welcome to the third part of this series aimed to help you unleash a power never seen on Earth using the Almighty Vim. If you don’t understand what’s happening in this article, I recommend you to read the previous ones of the series first:
We’ll see together in this article:
- Some nice keystrokes beginning with
- What ranges are and how to use them.
- The quickfix list and the location lists.
- The marvelous substitute command.
- The crazy useful
- What marks are and what you can do with them.
- How to increase and decrease numbers with a single keystroke.
- How to sort text with a nice command.
This thread was posted by one of our members via one of our news source trackers.