Apple's 'Far Out' iPhone Event - Sept 7th

iPhone 14s no doubt…

Corresponding tweet for this thread:

Share link for this tweet.

Bumping this for later - wonder what we’ll see :upside_down_face:

Well I was thinking how lacklustre that was… until the iPhone Pro came on! Dynamic island should have been introduced when they introduced the notch years ago!

It’s really :poop: that it still starts at 128GB tho :roll_eyes:

Be curious what Android folk think as well - wonder if they ever feel left behind? Do any Android phones have things like 1 hz always-on display modes for instance? Not sure how Android phones compete in terms of computational power?

As IPhones are insanely expensive, I don’t bother about them at all :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

It’s definitely got that way!

If I want an ‘upgrade’ (from my existing 256GB iPhone X) I would need a 512GB model, and the 14 pro are £1500!!! Yes it’s a bigger screen and better phone all round but that’s stupidly insane. They should have started at 256GB and 512GB should have been the first upgrade option (so £1300). Wonder when that will be the case - as it’s only a matter of time surely :upside_down_face:

If a phone costs that much, I want a docking station and use it as a computer :stuck_out_tongue:

(I had an iPhone once and liked it, but switched to android some years ago)

1 Like

Yeah they should have done that with the iPad when they gave it a M1 chip!

I just don’t trust Android for some reason …I think I’ll just get a dump phone one day, less risk, less worry! :lol: